Life, relationships, fitness, weight loss, each require many and different things. Accomplishing them demands five, each of varied importance.
Hope – The Engine
Hope is the engine that runs it all. The cornerstone to motivation, dedication and determination. Without it, you do soulfully perish.
Vision – The Mental Push
Vision is the mental push we need daily. It is always required to move forward. Dream more, have more. If you can truly see it, you will experience it.
Goal – The Focal Point
Goals focus that directs. We all need and like a plan of action, it gives us purpose. Set one, get one!
Truth – The Foundation
Truth creates a foundation to build upon. Accept reality first, deal with circumstances right then and there when it happens and learn from it all.
Belief – The Key
Belief is the key to achieving it all. Don’t say it, live it. Act as if it as already been acquired.
Each one builds upon the other. Everyday reset, re evaluate and rely on your gut!
- 10 Mar 2013Resigning The Eggs BENEDICT Diet!Hey if the Pope can do it, why cannot I? We both had enough of the scrambled mess....
- 13 Mar 2013Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2013Like social media, the fitness industry is a very trendy business. Managing health clubs for years I...
- 14 Mar 2013Faith and FitnessNot the same guy I use to be. Introverted, undisciplined and doubtful, that was I! “How have you kep...
- 15 Mar 2013The Pat On The BackDeer in headlights I was told. Frozen stiff as a board in the front door of the men’s health club I...
- 16 Mar 2013Steroids and Pleading the FIFTHThe Locker Room – Steroids, HGH and the Pleading the FIFTH DRUG Problem! Being Accepted, getting an...