For thirty years I’ve taught and preached the sermon on denial, pride and laziness. I’ve spoke to millions until I am blue in the face about the consequences of bad eating habits and poor lifestyles and CANCER. Open your Facebook and there’s not a day goes by that you don’t see someone with Cancer or affected by it with a loved one! But, you still deny it will happen to you! Seriously! How many wakeup calls do you need? It’s amazing how many people wait until a foot gets cut off due to diabetes to change their lifestyles.
“You’ve got CANCER!”
You live long enough, you end up having cancer! That’s what the doctors use to say! Today, age has nothing to do with it, like it use to! No ones exempt, not even you. So why are you so lazy and full of denial? Let’s call it like it is! You think it won’t happen to you, so you neglect the very thing that matters most, your health. What truly chaps my behind is the doctors and medicine. First a doctor has little to know nutritional background, and a high motivation to promote chemo. So the doctor says, “Well you have no choice but to have Chemo! I call BS!
“You’ve got CHOICES!”
Chose now to do something, how have cancer, that’s your choice, today! The truth is, the doctors would rather give you Chemo because its very profitable to the industry. So they will tell you that you have no choices, but you do!
“You’ve got a CHOSEN Path”
There’s a new prevention technology out now call the BIOPHOTONIC Scanner, that tests for levels of free radicals in your body! First order of business, get scanned! This will give you a base line to how weak or strong your immune system is!
Anti Oxidant Foods
Colored foods, that simple. Your chances of having CANCER go up when the amount of colored foods you eat goes down. This is not rocket science, but it will save your life. Anti oxidants fight free radicals that weaken the immune system. This is common sense the medical world would rather you not know about.
Get an anti oxidant scan, eat more anti oxidants, get scanned again! A cancer free life, may be that simple! Chose to be lazy and in denial or chose to be healthy! One of these days, you wont have a choice!
- 10 Mar 2013Resigning The Eggs BENEDICT Diet!Hey if the Pope can do it, why cannot I? We both had enough of the scrambled mess....
- 13 Mar 2013Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2013Like social media, the fitness industry is a very trendy business. Managing health clubs for years I...
- 14 Mar 2013Faith and FitnessNot the same guy I use to be. Introverted, undisciplined and doubtful, that was I! “How have you kep...
- 15 Mar 2013The Pat On The BackDeer in headlights I was told. Frozen stiff as a board in the front door of the men’s health club I...
- 16 Mar 2013Steroids and Pleading the FIFTHThe Locker Room – Steroids, HGH and the Pleading the FIFTH DRUG Problem! Being Accepted, getting an...